Web Design & Blogs
MarinEStudios takes your Web project from concept to completion quickly and inexpensively. We have developed small sites of five pages and intensive content sites comprising thousands of hours of development and hundreds of pages. Example: The Maritime Heritage Project.
- Web/Blog design from concept to live on the Internet
- Designing, creating, initial content
- Keyword/tags optimization and seeding within content
- Content Development: Without appropriate and ongoing content development, no one will be able to find you!
- Competition analysis
- Code Validation Check (W3C standards)
- Load Time Speed Check
- Image ALT Tag Optimization
- Analytics, ranking reports
Link building methods include:
- Directory submissions (regional and niche marketing)
- Classifieds posting
- Press Releases (including IContact)
- Social media optimization
We will work with you on:
- Look and mood of your site (colors, design and mapping)
- Web site copy
- Hosting recommendations: We recommend goDaddy because they are available to answer questions 24/7, their prices are reasonable, they have no downtime. Even if you are unsure of what you would like to do with your site, we encourage reserving your preferred name(s) right away. Millions of people are on the Internet and names go quickly.
- We also recommend registering various versions of your Web name, specifically .com if you are operating as a.org as people automatically type in .com, i.e. CaliforniaDreamer.com, CaliforniaDreamer.org
Proven ability to build and optimize web pages to drive traffic for top level rankings on Alexa and Google.
- Proficient in:
• CS 5.5 Photoshop, Acrobat
- Mid-level fluency:
References/Additional info: www.linkedin.com/in/diannelevy
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.~ Mark Twain
77 Solano Square
DALevy @ marinestudios.com